Old 03-08-2013, 12:17 AM   #1
cutesmurf
Casting On

Using needle to remove stitches as to purl? How???
I'm working on my very first knitting project and to finish the hat I'm making the pattern says to thread yarn through tapestry needle and thread through each remaining stitch on needle as if to purl, taking stitches off needle. I'm just not sure exactly what this means, "as if to purl." Does this just mean that the tapestry needle enters the stitch in the same direction of a purl and then you just move onto the next stitch entering it the same way until you have all the stitches off? I just don't want to mess up the very last row of stitches after coming this far. Any help or clarification would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!!!
cutesmurf is offline   Reply With Quote

This advertising will not be shown to registered members. Join our free online community today!

Old 03-08-2013, 01:07 AM   #2
GrumpyGramma
Grafting the Toe

Thanked 2,989 Times in 2,507 Posts
Hi and welcome to Knitting Help. That's exactly right. You'll soon be finished.

GrumpyGramma is online now   Reply With Quote