Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-25-2013, 04:04 PM   #1
Purlthis
Casting On

Pattern for super bulky yarn (Help!)
I have this dark blue yarn (about 300 yards) that I'm having real trouble finding a pattern for. I've been all over Ravelry and searched the Lion Brand site, but so far no luck :(

I'm looking for an interesting pattern (something like the "Brooke's Column of Leaves Knitted Scarf Pattern") but so far all the ones I've found need too many stitches so my scarf would end up about two feet wide, or the pattern just doesn't show up well because of the yarn thickness and the fact that it's quite dark.

If anyone can point me in the direction of a pattern for super bulky yarn I'd really appreciate it I can crochet too, but I'd prefer a knit pattern since I've only just started with crochet.

(PS: I was going to knit a cabled scarf with it, then went off the idea, hence why I have yarn and no idea what else to do with it)
Purlthis is offline   Reply With Quote