Old 06-22-2013, 11:11 PM   #11
dturner
Turning the Heel

Oh, dear, I didn't make that very clear. Thanks for all your kind comments. I'm not planning on frogging the whole project. I'm very pleased with the front and side panels. I completed all of that work a couple of years ago--maybe longer. Anyway, when I returned to the project and started the second (back) panel, I discovered that my knitting tension had changed. I have completed only about 10 rounds on the second panel. I was thinking that maybe I could frog those 10 rounds, and maybe switch to a smaller needle. Maybe that would compensate for the change in my knitting tension? What do you think? I agree with ArtLady. Setting a project aside for a long time causes a lot of headaches when you finally return to it! LOL
dturner is offline   Reply With Quote

This advertising will not be shown to registered members. Join our free online community today!

Old 06-23-2013, 07:15 AM   #12
salmonmac
Mod Squad

Thanked 3,297 Times in 2,983 Posts
Oh, whew. Yes, definitely go with a change in needle size. You could test it out but probably one size smaller will do it. The bag is so lovely and the knitting so well done. Can't wait to see this one complete.