So I attempted to do the Angel “holey” version of this pattern and it went “all wrong”. I think that in order for things to line up for the holes I need to stagger the pattern by a number divisible by three. Frog number 1. And then I began again, only to somehow end up with an incorrect stitch count…...twice. I think that when I did the ‘slip one purlwise’ there may have been some foul play at work. When I discovered my error I moaned in desperation, “I don’t know what I am doing wrong”
and my poor DH, seeming a bit desperate himself perhaps due to not being able to remedy the situation replied “I don’t know what you’ve done wrong.” It is times like this I wish for a knitting
to come along and make everything all better. Frog number 2.
I am now nearing the end of my third attempt at the first triangle. I will stagger the triangles by 15, and also, will insert an all-important life line. I would like to try again to do the “holey” version but if there is an issue, at least I won’t need to
the entire project.