Old 06-08-2013, 03:00 PM   #11
heanorgirl123
Casting On

knitting group in Langley area
Originally Posted by MellyMommy View Post
Hi Everyone

I'm just getting back into knitting on a regular basis. Anyone know of a "knit & stitch" group in the area?

If there are lots of you out there interested, we could also start a new group? Langley, Aldergrove, Cloverdale areas.

Happy Knitting

Melanie
Yesterday I approached a local restaurant & asked if it were possible to have a knitting/crocheting group at his restaurant. He was very open to this...he has a large, bright airy room at the back of his establishment that we could use...The best night for him would be Mondays....we could meet bi-weekly or whatever anyone wanted. i don't want to commit to his offer if there aren't enough people who would come....There is no charge either....if anyone wanted to eat prior we could do that too...his food is awesome & prices very reasonable...

If anyone is interested please let me know before I commit to getting it going.

Thanks...Barbara
heanorgirl123 is offline   Reply With Quote

This advertising will not be shown to registered members. Join our free online community today!

Old 07-28-2013, 02:22 AM   #12
Sajomaro
1st Leg of the Journey

Hi Barbara,
When you say local restaurant what area are you talking about? What is the name of the restaurant? I might be interested in attending but need to know where. I live in North-East Langley and have difficulty getting much farther afield then Fort Langley or Walnut Grove.
Thanks

My Blog!
Stick-ee Creations

I'm Sajomaro on Ravelry too!
Sajomaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 02:42 PM   #13
BlueJay21
Casting On

Originally Posted by MellyMommy View Post
Hi Everyone

I'm just getting back into knitting on a regular basis. Anyone know of a "knit & stitch" group in the area?

If there are lots of you out there interested, we could also start a new group? Langley, Aldergrove, Cloverdale areas.

Happy Knitting

Melanie
I have just come across the site. Did you ever get the knitting group going? I would be interested in joining such a group.

Jeanette (BlueJay21)
BlueJay21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 06:46 PM   #14
heanorgirl123
Casting On

knitting group in Langley
Hi Jeanette...we are going to start up in September when the children have gone back to school....if you send me a private message I will fill you in on all the details & I can give you my phone number as well.

Barbara
Old 08-08-2013, 01:44 AM   #15
BlueJay21
Casting On

Hi, heanorgirl123,

I tried to send a pm but the system would not allow me to do so. It seems like a very strange way to have a forum.

Jeanette
BlueJay21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 12:44 PM   #16
heanorgirl123
Casting On

knitting group in Langley
Originally Posted by BlueJay21 View Post
Hi, heanorgirl123,

I tried to send a pm but the system would not allow me to do so. It seems like a very strange way to have a forum.

Jeanette
Hi Jeanette....my home phone number is 778 278 7880.....best time to call is after supper...we can chat & I can fill you in on what we'd like to accomplish with the new group.

Barbara