Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-26-2013, 07:03 AM   #1
LiseyLisa
Casting On

Simple patterns for children (and adults!)?
Hi everyone. I'm new here & quite excited to have discovered a knitting forum!
I'm Lisa & I'm a 31 y/o single mum from Ireland. My mum & grandmother taught me to knit when I was young. I only ever mastered the knit & purl stitch before getting bored I guess.
Since giving birth to my son in March I decided that I wanted to do something for me, something to relax in the evenings when I've put him to bed. Knitting it is!
I was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction of some simple patterns for myself? I have knitted a few items recently with varying success.
Also, my little 10 y/o cousin has started learning to knit since she seen me doing it. She is sick of "knitting boring squares" so I was wondering if there are any very basic, simple patterns out there that she could follow & have an end product to show?
Thanks in advance! x
LiseyLisa is offline   Reply With Quote