Old 07-09-2011, 03:27 AM   #261
CeCeKnittingN00b
Ribbing the Cuff

Send a message via AIM to CeCeKnittingN00b Send a message via MSN to CeCeKnittingN00b Send a message via Yahoo to CeCeKnittingN00b
Well, I'm Cierra and I'm 21 years old. Last year I started an online shop on Artfire called Game Knits. I'm really into knitting amigurumi dolls that are inspired by video games, anime, and random ideas that just come to mind. I actually sold my first item 2 days ago. I'm very proud of my creations and I hope I get more sales.

http://www.artfire.com/users/GameKnits
fixAxiops (11-15-2013)

This advertising will not be shown to registered members. Join our free online community today!

Old 06-13-2012, 05:41 PM   #262
Tinadee
Casting On

Hello everyone

I joined this site today, and am so impressed! I have been knitting for most of my life, and have made countless aran sweaters - I also worked for a wool shop in Belfast in Northern Ireland, making garments to order. I love being creative, and have recently turned my hand to designing patterns.

I saw a post on here where people were looking for a knitting pattern (as opposed to crochet) for barefoot sandals for babies, so got to work and here is my offering:

http://www.artfire.com/ext/shop/product_view/4780607

I've also designed a two-needle snowboarding hat for those who don't care for knitting with circular needles (me included!)

http://www.artfire.com/ext/shop/prod...ting/Hats_Caps

If anyone has any ideas that they would like to see in a pattern, but just can't find (like the handknit barefoot sandals), please let me know!
Tinadee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Tinadee For This Useful Post:
suzeeq (06-13-2012)
Old 10-09-2012, 03:02 AM   #263
gypsycream
Casting On

Huggable Bears
Hi, my name is Pat/Gypsycream. I design bears and other softies. I started designing bears when I couldn't find a sweet and easy pattern to follow so decided to to design my own.

A dear friend was undergoing treatment for cancer and was in need of a hug but she was too far away for me to hug her, so I designed my first bear, Huggable Bear, and sent it to her with a little note saying "I've been sent to give you a hug". She was so thrilled and said it felt like I was there to give her a much needed hug. So I started knitting and designing more bears and sending them out to friends and family in need of a hug. People started asking for my designs so I wrote them up and now sell them, the funds I raise I give to my favourite charity for rescue cats, its where I adopted my lovely cat, Freddie, from.

All my designs can be found here:

http://www.etsy.com/shop/HuggableBears

and here:

http://www.craftsy.com/user/510881/pattern-store

They are emailed to you in a PDF format for instant download.

There are some free patterns, sweaters for some of the bears, step by step photographic construction instructions for bear, puppy and kitty. If you don't see the free download please email me and I'll send it to you. Or if you need help or advice about your pattern please email me and I'll do my best to help you.
bjxL (07-18-2013), suzeeq (10-09-2012)
Old 03-24-2013, 10:38 PM   #264
CastOnCastaway
Casting On

Recycled Yarn - Cashmere and More
Hi guys!
I'm Ruby, and I run an Etsy shop called Cast On Castaway. I sell luxury yarn like cashmere, merino, silk, and more that I have reclaimed from thrift store sweaters. I also sell some nifty needle felted items. Thanks for reading and I hope you'll stop by!
Ruby

castoncastaway.etsy.com
CastOnCastaway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 02:35 PM   #265
LaStade
Casting On

LaStade Designs & Patterns
My name is Lori Stade and I have a shop on Ecrater called LaStade Designs & Patterns. I sell out of print knitting, crocheting and other craft patterns for those that love old patterns at www.lastadepatterns.com.
I also design original knitting and crochet patterns. Check out my designs which are instantly downloadable at my Craftsy shop, LaStade Designs
Here is my latest knitting pattern:
bjxL (07-18-2013)
Old 07-18-2013, 08:37 AM   #266
bjxL
Casting On

Opening Etsy shop for mom: bjoux.L Accessories
Hey everyone! Just found this forum and im finding so much cool info and personal projects, it's awesome! I wanted to post here because my mother is recently retired and has been spending a lot of time knitting things up. Whenever she takes her handmade knitted iphone/smartphone cases out, she gets plenty of looks and compliments, almost on a daily basis because they look so different from everything else out there. Anyways, my mother is technology-illiterate so I decided to take the initiative and open up an etsy shop for her. Here are a few of her works.. hope to become a part of this community, thanks for looking and have a great day!

http://www.etsy.com/shop/bjouxl

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK AND GET 50% OFF YOUR ORDER
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bjoux...83196721767661

Last edited by bjxL : 07-18-2013 at 09:04 AM. Reason: fb page add
bjxL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 03:47 AM   #267
Capishannon
Casting On

Ashlan Bamboo Knitting Needles
Hello everyone,

I am selling knitting needles at my Etsy shop. I have both circular and double pointed needles in various sizes.

Circular 16” and 24”. $3.25-$4.50 plus shipping
Double pointed in 6”, 8”, 10” $4.50-$5.00 plus shipping

If you order before August 10, 2013 you will get 10% off if you put the code ETSY810 in the coupon field.

I appreciate you taking the time to browse our selection, please visit often as we will slowly be adding new items.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/CapriNeedleArts

Thank you so much!
Shannon
Capri Needle Arts
Capishannon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Capishannon For This Useful Post:
artsy1 (08-03-2013)
Old 08-29-2013, 08:06 AM   #268
ninajohn810
Casting On

knitting patterns
Great range of Knitting Patterns from all leading brands– Free UK Postage on all orders over £25 plus additional discounts available
http://www.thecraftyyarnshop.co.uk/e...tting-patterns
ninajohn810 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 04:55 PM   #269
knitAbikini
1st Leg of the Journey

Hand Carved Crochet Hook Store Grand Opening!
Hello Everyone! I am celebrating the opening of my hand-carved crochet hook store and wanted to invite you to join in!

I'm hosting a celebratory good-faith auction of the first in series hand-carved and painted Candy Cane Crochet Hook! The bidding has started at $1, it's up to $4 now, but join in- there's no reserve and someone is going to get this celebratory hook just in time for the season!

Here's a link to the party!

Or visit my store here for many natural designed wood crochet hooks
knitAbikini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 02:52 PM   #270
WoolSpring
Casting On

Hello!

My name is Galina and I just love handcrafts, DIY & knitting. I'd like to share with you my Etsy Shop Wool Spring and my blog AllureWool.

All the works presented by “Wool Spring” are handmade and manufactured by me. They are elegant and high quality things made of only natural materials such as flax and wool.

WoolSpring is offline   Reply With Quote