Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-24-2013, 02:39 PM   #1
nonny2t
Instepping Out

Jackson's first sock
As most of you know, my darling grandsons (now 6 and 13) put up with their Nonny making them socks for Christmas. I am pretty late getting started, but have the first sock for the younger grandson, Jackson finished and started number 2. Thomas's won't get started until we get back from the cruise, which is less than two weeks because I have to order his yarn and I can't decide on the color. I have gone through most of the color combos knitpicks has so have started buying Lorna's Laces Shepherd Sock yarn and there are so many gorgeous combos it is hard to choose. So here you go. This is prewashing preblocking so still a bit on the lumpy side. Sock number one in Knitpicks blackberry and whisker. I don't use a pattern just the basic sock measurement info and do my thing!
Attached Thumbnails:
Click image for larger version

Name:	jacksonspurplesock.jpg
Views:	44
Size:	112.6 KB
ID:	57061  
nonny2t is offline   Reply With Quote