Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-02-2013, 02:18 PM   #1
KnittinGal
Ribbing the Cuff

Can I knit something like this?
Hello all!

I would really love to make this pretty headband. I seem to have a likeness for anything with beads...

Anyway, I have a little problem. I don't know how to crochet. I would like to knit something that has a similar look and pattern/design. Maybe it's not possible to get something identical, but if I could get pretty close I'd be very happy!

Do any of you have some ideas as to knitting something like it? Thank you in advance!

"Who shall find a valiant woman? far and from the uttermost coasts is the price of her...she will render him good, and not evil, all the days of her life. She hath sought wool and flax, and hath wrought by the counsel of her hands...her fingers have taken hold of the spindle. Favor is deceitful and beauty is vain: the woman that feareth the Lord, she shall be praised." ~Proverbs 31
KnittinGal is offline   Reply With Quote