Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-12-2014, 03:28 PM   #1
usamacka
Turning the Heel

Send a message via Yahoo to usamacka
Messy Knitting Room/A hope for ORDER!
For the past two years life has been on the edge....my house has been a revolving door with military leaving....students returning....friends in need needing temporary housing....even a death.
All during these times, my knitting room became a harbinger for everything else that needed to be stored. Currently I am "sharing" that room with items from my children's father's estate. So many other things have been the priority. Somehow I have managed to continue knitting.....
Now I feel such a need to get that room back to some semblance of a true craft room and it is just overwhelming.
I am thinking maybe in order to tackle this, I should just put the timer on an hour each day and hope for progress!
It is truly a wonder I have been able to crank out anything during these past two years!

Last edited by usamacka : 03-12-2014 at 09:30 PM. Reason: misspelling
usamacka is offline   Reply With Quote