I finished this garnment at the beginning of October and have worn it a couple times since.
It turned out to be easy to put together due to the slipped stitches. The seam on the shoulders is a bit thick though: I really don't see how I can sew it together so the sew becomes another row; I just have to draw both sides tightly together to make it look right... the seam does prevent the garnment from stretching too much
It fits quite well. The front part is a bit bulky though: If I ever were to knit this again, I'd stretch the "crossover" over more stitches... I think... though I'm not sure that would give me a better result...
I'll post a picture when I've got my camera