Old 03-11-2014, 09:17 PM   #11
pinkpearl
Ribbing the Cuff

Know the feeling, hubby and I would love to move in the other direction as we love being in the USA and our son now lives in washington state with his new american wife. But, health insurance costs are worrying. We would also need to kidnap our other son and his new wife and bring them too!
pinkpearl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pinkpearl For This Useful Post:
Frulanuprak (03-12-2014), HenryWJ (09-03-2014)

This advertising will not be shown to registered members. Join our free online community today!

Old 08-31-2014, 09:20 AM   #12
R87T
Casting On

I'm from the UK too! West Midlands. Currently working on trying to knit a largish teddy bear for a friend of mine who's in hospital ill to hopefully cheer her up a bit but its taking longer than i thought as Its in st st and for some reason going from a purl to a knit stitch my purl stitches are rather tight but the other way round is fine.
R87T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2014, 04:00 PM   #13
XtopherCB
Turning the Heel

Originally Posted by pinkpearl View Post
Know the feeling, hubby and I would love to move in the other direction as we love being in the USA and our son now lives in washington state with his new american wife. But, health insurance costs are worrying. We would also need to kidnap our other son and his new wife and bring them too!
yakima here... round up everybody - washington's the BEST!
OTK: 10-stitch blanket that i'm not liking, modified arrowhead pattern scarf/cowl that i'm also not liking, more almost lost wash cloths, and SOCKS SoCkS sOcKs for the first time. and now 2nd time. and now 3rd time...
XtopherCB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2014, 08:50 AM   #14
eli19
Casting On

Hello! I'm in the UK as well. Near Chester. There is a local group which is quite active. Unfortunately we are limited to 16 people in the building which means we can't get any larger.
eli19 is offline   Reply With Quote