Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-22-2004, 10:50 AM   #1
Mountain Knitter
Casting On

What a great website!
Amy,
Thank you for creating this website, and for the wonderful knitting videos. I also love your Bumble Bee sweater, and plan to knit it for my nieces.
My Mother taught me to knit and purl when I was in grade school, but I didn't use this skill until last year, when I picked up my late Mother-in-laws knitting needles. Knitting made me feel about 10 years old again (in a good way), and I actually started to make things that could be worn! (Admittedly by the brave at heart....but I am getting better!) It was also very nice to use the knitting equipment that my Mother-in-law gave me, as she was a very excellent knitter, as well as a really sweet lady.
I live in Mt. Shasta, CA., which is a very small town in the northern California. We have a local knitting shop, and I get a lot of support there. But your video instructions are priceless. Keep up the good work, and thanks again,
Jenny (aka Mountain Knitter) :D
Mountain Knitter is offline   Reply With Quote