Old 02-20-2005, 04:09 PM   #11
foothills
Turning the Heel

Hey...I suffer from the same CRS...I think mine is possibly thyroid-peri-menopause related..or at least, that's what I'm attributing it to...also have a BIG birthday coming up next month that I won't mind having a dose of CRS!!

I'm using a pattern that the lady who co-owns the lys gave me...I've spent so much $$ there since November that she didn't charge for it! It just has Fiber Trends Fabulous Felt Totes at the top of the page..designed by Leigh Radford...she said that it was "simple" and since it was my first totebag and I'm basically an advanced beginner, that it should be easy for me. It has been fairly simple with a few bumps along the way!

Thanks for the felting tips and I'll see if I can get a copy at B&N...I haven't casted off the totebag yet...I've been a little chicken and thought I'd let the lys lady take a look at it to make sure I haven't done anything awful before I casted off! It does appear to make a pretty bag though. This website is awesome and I'm so glad I found it...and people like YOU! Joyce
foothills is offline   Reply With Quote

This advertising will not be shown to registered members. Join our free online community today!

Old 02-20-2005, 07:42 PM   #12
beldaraan
Working the Gusset

Originally Posted by Peg
I suffer from CRS, can't remember sh!t, perhaps age related?!)
You know, CRS was introduced as a formal disorder in 19-- when ever, by Dr.... Whoever. The symptoms can range from, ummm, ahhh, well never mind. I forgot what I was going to say.

How are those mittens turning out??
beldaraan is offline   Reply With Quote