Old 02-21-2005, 02:27 PM   #1
ekgheiy
Instepping Out

Send a message via ICQ to ekgheiy Send a message via AIM to ekgheiy Send a message via MSN to ekgheiy Send a message via Yahoo to ekgheiy
AAAhhh!?!
Help!!
Quote:

FRONT

With B, work same as Back until piece measures 14, ending with a WS row. Knit 25 sts, join another ball of yarn and bind off center 18 sts. Working both sides at once, dec 1 st each neck edge every other row 4 times - 21 sts each side. Work even until piece measures same as Back. Bind off.
I've just finished the dividing row, which is a knit row. So do I start the decreases on the very next purl row, and then every following purl row??? Or do I purl the next row as normal AND THEN dec on the knit row (and the next four knit rows)???

ekgheiy is offline   Reply With Quote

This advertising will not be shown to registered members. Join our free online community today!

Old 02-22-2005, 01:25 PM   #2
amigarabita
1st Leg of the Journey

Send a message via AIM to amigarabita
i would purl the next row and decrease on the knit row (every other row). whatever you do, make sure you do it the same on both sides of the neck band.
Old 02-22-2005, 02:09 PM   #3
ekgheiy
Instepping Out

Send a message via ICQ to ekgheiy Send a message via AIM to ekgheiy Send a message via MSN to ekgheiy Send a message via Yahoo to ekgheiy
Originally Posted by amigarabita
i would purl the next row and decrease on the knit row (every other row). whatever you do, make sure you do it the same on both sides of the neck band.
The front's already done now. I wound up decreasing on the purls. I did everything the same on both sides of the neck. It worked out just fine

Thanx Friend ... I mean Bunny ... I mean amigarabita!!

ekgheiy is offline   Reply With Quote