Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-11-2005, 12:18 PM   #1
ladyindica2000
1st Leg of the Journey

Frustrated... a knitting vent...
Ok, so I have finished a few wonderful projects, but now I feel "stuck". I am currently in between projects and I feel directionless. I have half the yarn for a sweater that I want to make, but the other half I can't get in Canada and I need a lot of it (for the body) and it seems too expensive to me (it iwll be about a 150.00 sweater). Specifically, I need a turquoise eyelash yarn and they are pricey. I need about 800 yards in total.

The other problem? Besides that sweater, I don't have anything I want to make. I just don't feel inspired anymore. I want something challenging, but not so much that I feel overwhelmed. I want something hip and cool too. I am just in yarn limbo and need a project to pull me out. Any ideas? Something not too pricey (think under 50.00 total), that doesn't have a ton of boring repetition, and something that will last a while. Pretty tall order huh? I know...

Wow, I feel a bit better already...

Trish

Next on the Needles: My own design!!!

Check out my blog: http://seetrishknit.blogspot.com/

My geek code: KE++C+ Exp SPM+ Den++ Steel (+) Addi>+ Syn++ Nov Cot+ Wool> Lux> Hemp? Stash++ Scale++ Fin Ent? FI> Int> Tex> Lace? Felt? Flat Circ+ DPN> Swatch-- KIP SNB> EZ? FO7 WIP1 Guage B+ Cr+ Sw+++ Sp>
ladyindica2000 is offline   Reply With Quote