Old 03-10-2005, 11:27 PM   #21
roxyquiksilver34
1st Leg of the Journey

Originally Posted by Carie
What I'd like to know, Roxyquiksilver34, is where did you get that avitar??? I love it!

Carie
Thanks Carie! My hubby found it from one of his Sublime fansites-feel free to gank it! :XX:
_..`--'_..-_/ /--'_.' ,'
(((' (((-((('' ((((
roxyquiksilver34 is offline   Reply With Quote

This advertising will not be shown to registered members. Join our free online community today!

Old 03-10-2005, 11:28 PM   #22
roxyquiksilver34
1st Leg of the Journey

By the way, I got my JP Knitter's Purse today and I LOVE IT!
Old 03-26-2005, 11:53 AM   #23
roxyquiksilver34
1st Leg of the Journey

Just took another flight (this time with my JP bag) and 2 projects tucked inside on bamboo needles - one circ, one straight set ---- let me tell you, this bag holds a TON with room to spare. Props to the TSA crew @ BWI - those agents were much nicer this time around and one of the MEN asked me about my project on the circs (a very fuzzy poncho with a mock turtleneck). Turns out, he's a knitter (youngest child in a family with 4 sisters and he's the only guy!) and is making a poncho for his wife! Hot damn, I salute you Jason! He and his coworkers were very gracious- but the one weird thing was that I had a fresh gerbera daisy in a bottle of Evian that I was carrying with me and they had to take it and inspect it for hidden explosives before letting me on the plane. Hmmmmm...
So I currently have those 2 same projects (2 sets of needles and 3 balls of yarn), plus my cellphone, 3 Sharpies in diff. colors, 2 pens, my Palm Pilot, a makeup bag, a pill box, a notepad, a handful of Vitamin C drops, an emery board, a tube of Bath & Body Works mango mandarin hand cream, a pack of thank-you cards, a book of stamps, a handful of business cards, 6 band-aids, my wallet, a tin of mints, my inhaler, a checkbook, 2 sets of keys, my opticians' tool pouch with 3 screwdrivers, a ruler, a tube of screws, a packet of stickers, nail clippers, a can of BBW Coconut Lime Verbena room spray ---- all in my Jordana Paige purse right now (and I took everything except the tool pouch) on the plane with me.

*whew*
_..`--'_..-_/ /--'_.' ,'
(((' (((-((('' ((((
Old 03-26-2005, 12:07 PM   #24
KellyK
Sock Yarn Bliss

Send a message via Yahoo to KellyK
WHEW is RIGHT!
KellyK is offline   Reply With Quote