Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-28-2005, 09:39 AM   #1
JessicaSant
1st Leg of the Journey

"simple knits for cherished babies"
So, I need some help. I bought this book a while ago: Simple knits for Cherished Babies. I'm making the "Chunky Cardigan". And I've got all the pieces made (front, back, arms).

AND THEN....

I left my damn book on the plane yesterday when I changed planes in Cincinnati. Talk about a big bummer.

So I've got all the pieces made, and I know I have to pick up a bunch of stitches around the collar, but I don't know how many or what stitches to do. Does anyone have this book? Can you email me the last bit of the pattern? What do I do after I've made the arms? I think I need the instuctions for the "FRONT BAND" and beyond. -- I think its only a couple paragraphs.

In the meantime, I'm going to call Delta, hopefully they can find my book :(.
JessicaSant is offline   Reply With Quote