Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-29-2005, 12:25 PM   #1
caolml
Casting On

Knitting with two colors - dishcloth
Hello everyone I am new and need some help. I am a beginner and am becoming quite the little dishcloth factory! lol!

Anyways, I want to try to make the Breast Cancer Awareness Dishcloth (pattern http://www.knittingknonsense.com/awarenessribbon.html
For a few friends that I do the Race for the Cure with. This would be my first attempt at something with two colors.

Do I just start knitting with the new color? I watched the video on this site but am still confused.

Sorry if this is a silly question, but I want to make sure this isn't above my skill level before I attempt to make these.

Thanks!
Lindsay

_____
The Mod Squad was here
caolml is offline   Reply With Quote