Old 06-01-2005, 11:09 PM   #11
DotMom61
Grafting the Toe

Send a message via AIM to DotMom61 Send a message via MSN to DotMom61 Send a message via Yahoo to DotMom61
Originally Posted by brendajos
i have been trying to find the yarn for that one, or a substitute cuz i like that one a lot. I want to do a bag and i am not sure my machine will felt anything properly from what i have read because it is front load, so i am skeeered of trying the booga. This one looks great to me...just hafta find the yarn...lol
Brenda --

I, too, have a front loader, and I went searching for some felting instructions for it and found this. Perhaps you'll get to it before I do! If so, please let us know how it works out!

Kelly --

I've been enticed by that one, too, but for some reason I *am* a bag lady

Someday I shall knit that one!! I love the colors!

Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted. | Albert Einstein
DotMom61 is offline   Reply With Quote

This advertising will not be shown to registered members. Join our free online community today!

Old 06-01-2005, 11:38 PM   #12
brendajos
Grafting the Toe

Location: Going through your stash...pay no attention over here
Send a message via Yahoo to brendajos
ooooooooh thank you so much for the info!! I talked to the lady at my LYS tonight too about it and she said too that she has a low agitation washer and she is able to felt in a couple of turns with some jeans in the machine too.

So i finally stopped and got the yarn to make the trio bag but i am not starting it until i get a new set of 11s. I have my eyes on a set of Boyes on ebay (not boys like the typo first said cuz i don't think you can get those, legally on ebay! ) that i want to get first...plus maybe finishing one or two of the EIGHT projects that i have started!! why is it that i love so much to see what the yarn looks like on needles?...lol
Old 06-01-2005, 11:56 PM   #13
brookenic
Knitting the Flap

Send a message via AIM to brookenic Send a message via Yahoo to brookenic
I'm so glad someone finally taught me/us to do the links that way! So here are some Recipes. Enjoy!!
Old 06-02-2005, 12:05 AM   #14
brendajos
Grafting the Toe

Location: Going through your stash...pay no attention over here
Send a message via Yahoo to brendajos
Originally Posted by brookenic
I'm so glad someone finally taught me/us to do the links that way! So here are some Recipes. Enjoy!!
lol....that's random...i love Allrecipes...i get almost all of my new recipes from there! My favorite part is that when you are looking for that recipe like grandma use to make...SOMEONE on there has it. The reviews are great for getting tips...LOVE LOVE LOVE that site!