Old 06-13-2005, 12:02 PM   #1
Joel
Working the Gusset

Send a message via AIM to Joel Send a message via MSN to Joel Send a message via Yahoo to Joel
OT - Looking for a crochet pattern...
Hi Everyone,

I know its a knitting forum... but someone wiser than myself (Thanks Denise) suggested I should ask my question here. So here goes,

Does anyone have a really good crochet pattern for making a doll... meaning the doll itself, not the clothes. My wife is looking for one.

Thanks,

~~Joelybean Schmoley Louise Schmoopypoo Mumpkins Gonzo Cupcake Muffin Sugarplum Sleepyman
Joel is offline   Reply With Quote

This advertising will not be shown to registered members. Join our free online community today!

Old 06-13-2005, 12:42 PM   #2
Sara
Grafting the Toe

Send a message via AIM to Sara
What size/type of doll? I have a copy of Crochet Digest Summer 1996 that has a very cute baby doll. She is 16" tall. The pattern has directions for making her sweater separately, so she can be dressed in other clothes. Even her ears are cute! I'm much more interested in knitting than crochet at this point in my life, so I would be happy to gift your wife with this magazine. There is also a pattern for the most darling pair of baby booties shaped like ponies.

Send me a pm with your address if you want me to send it to you.