Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-22-2005, 10:33 AM   #1
punkhippiemom
Instepping Out

KnittingHelp.com Stitch Library-Post your favorite stitches!
OK, I have been getting really frustrated with the online stitch libraries that are out there... they're pretty limited and there are a lot of repeats. So what I was thinking is that we could make our own stitch library.

If you don't have a link to the stitch pattern you like, just post the pattern itself here* (pictures would be awesome, as well). Please try to make sure that the stitch pattern or link that you've posted is not already up.

This is the resource that I use most often. It has a lot of nice patterns, and very clear and easy to follow directions.

http://knitting.about.com/library/blstitches.htm

* please remember if the stitch pattern is not your own design to respect all copyright laws and etc.

My Patterns - so far
Last Minute Scarf,Sideways Rib Reversible Scarf, Trinity's Top, Hunter's Itty Bitty Baby Socks
punkhippiemom is offline   Reply With Quote