Old 09-25-2005, 12:29 AM   #21
brendajos
Grafting the Toe

Location: Going through your stash...pay no attention over here
Send a message via Yahoo to brendajos
Amelie is a great movie but DRAT the subtitles...i can never watch that one cuz i can't just sit and watch a movie and do nothing else, which i need to be able to do with that one. beautifully shot though!

Okay so remember when i said i see a lot of movies? lol. I ended up going out again tonight to see another. It was the sneak peek of "In Her Shoes." Now i don't have a sister but i have to think that this is a GREAT sister movie...especially if you have that sister who is your best friend but still drives you crazy. (or if you are the crazy makin' sister!) I also think it is a great girls night out kinda movie. not really the usual romantic comedy type of chick flick. understand that i hate hate hated YaYa so it isn't that kind of sister/girlfriend movie. It is long, but it is sweet. It is funny and still nearly made me cry at the end. I will definitely add this one to my collection and when it comes out i will suggest at least every girl i know go see it!

:XX: :XX: :XX: :XX:

ooooh and i am bound and determined that i am going to see flight plan tomorrow! i love not volunteering to work at all on the weekends! the amount of time i end up with is amazing!

This advertising will not be shown to registered members. Join our free online community today!