Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-27-2005, 09:05 PM   #1
earthchick
Turning the Heel

circular needles for flat knitting?
So from people's posts on my other thread (about needles) I got all interested in trying out some Addi Turbos. When I asked if they came in straight as well as circular, 1to1 asked me if I didn't like circulars. I've actually never tried them, having not yet done a pattern that called for them. But I'm starting to get the impression that I don't have to wait for a pattern to call for them, I could just use them like regular flat needles. Is that right? Do any of you use circular needles exclusively? Can you tell me what prompted you to make that choice?

I appreciate everyone's willingingness to answer questions from a newbie like me. I love this site and I love this forum! Very friendly, helpful people!

earthchicknits
The Seven Things Project
earthchick is offline   Reply With Quote