Old 10-26-2005, 12:54 PM   #1
VictoiseC
Instepping Out

Could someone give me advice on setting up a webpage?
I have no idea where to go, but would like to set up a personal webpage and blog away. I do have Roadrunner which offers a personal page but I don't know how big that can be. I tried it once but didn't have the patience to do it right. Maybe I need to try again.

What are your experiences and what do you think the easiest way to go about this is. ! Keeping in mind I am not that technical. I also might want to sell some knitted stuff after I have enough to offer, so I dont think the blog spot place wherever that is might allow that.

Ohhhhh I really want to do this now. I've really enjoyed a lot of your pages. What do you think....

VictoiseC is offline   Reply With Quote

This advertising will not be shown to registered members. Join our free online community today!

Old 10-26-2005, 02:53 PM   #2
Norman
Turning the Heel

Send a message via ICQ to Norman Send a message via AIM to Norman Send a message via MSN to Norman Send a message via Yahoo to Norman
Gimme a PM we can talk either in email or IM about it

Knitting Blog
Webdesigner, Developer and all around nice guy
Norman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2005, 03:44 PM   #3
Clabbergirl
Ribbing the Cuff

selling...
You can always sell your things through Etsy.com. A friend of mine makes her own lip balms and soaps and does pretty good business through them. They host the images, etc., and have a craft-oriented audience, sort of. They do take a commission on sales, though. I haven't listed anything there, I have too much fun shopping it for ideas, but she seems pretty happy about it.

Blogspace is easy to find if that's just what you want the site for. Xanga has 2Gb of photo storage for absolutely free and is super easy to update for journalling or posting images. I don't know about Blogger or LiveJournal.