Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-12-2005, 02:00 PM   #1
JGM
Knitting the Flap

Send a message via AIM to JGM
OT - Toronto
I'm planning a trip to Toronto and thought I would see what everyone here had to say. I'm looking at sometime in December (to get an idea of the weather) and it's to propose to my GF. We went there a few years ago and had a good time, but I'm looking for ideas of things to do there. Obviously we'll have a nice dinner and the other type stuff that goes with a proposal. We went to the HHOF and probably will again, but what else is there that's cool and different to do? I'm not sure if we'll do the CN Tower, there's usually a long wait and we don't like to do the typical touristy stuff. Also, if anyone would like to recommend a good, not-so-expensive hotel, that'd be cool too.

-----BEGIN KNITTER'S GEEK CODE BLOCK-----
KER++ Exp+(+) SPM+(+) Wood@ KPO++ !Pl Boye- Cas? Den> Bam> Syn- !Nov Cot>+ Wool+++ Hemp>+ Stash+(+) Scale+ Fin(+) ENT> FI+ Int+ Tex++ Lace> Felt+ Flat Circ++ DPN++ ML+>+ Swatch-@ KIP->+ Blog++ EZ->+ FO WIP GaugeF(DW, W) AltCr
------END KNITTER'S GEEK CODE BLOCK------
JGM is offline   Reply With Quote