Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-24-2005, 07:59 PM   #1
countingsheep
Working the Gusset

Gift finished!
I did it! The gift is finished!

To Angelia and Ingrid... Thank you so much for the "loving slaps" and the tough love! After reading your notes, I was inspired to get myself in gear and finish the gift.

It is so pretty and... I cannot believe that it is finished! Now, this photo was taken in sunlight (by my daughter, Savannah!) so it looks different inside - more muted and somewhat darker but... you can really see the colors here! Plus, it is big - 48" x 60" !! Warm, snuggly and room for two!

Anyway... if anyone wants to do a fairly easy throw... the pattern that I posted (Last Minute Gift WIP) is one to consider. In the end, I used one of the Caron "Pounds of Love" and 4 Lion Brand Homespun.

You guys are the best for supporting me in my hour of need.
Thank you so much!
Attached Thumbnails:
Click image for larger version

Name:	gift.jpg
Views:	1563
Size:	190.9 KB
ID:	22904  
countingsheep is offline   Reply With Quote