Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-12-2005, 06:43 PM   #21
nicolethegeek
Instepping Out

Well since I've got four of my seven kids living here ATM, and we *did* have a fire a little while ago, I know that all but the youngest can get out on their own... that means that they each get to grab a bin of "something" on the way out! Besides, I've taught 2 of them to crochet, and 1 to knit... so it would give them something to do too! The younger two just "help" with knitting and crocheting so far! I've got a pair of Boye size 10s that I absolutely love, but that's just because it feels like I'm knitting with my absolutely favourite crochet hook {one that I would trade all but my youngest child for!!!}, an antique Prims size I. That hook would be the first thing I'd grab off of my desk! Actually that, and my HeartMade Blessings comfortghan are about the only two completely irreplaceable items I can think of. Even my Mom's jewelry box {with some original one-of-a-kinds} isn't as precious as those!

Nicole's Crochet Bistro
NCB/The Purl in the Oyster {patterns & stitch markers}
The Purl in the Oyster {my blog}

Year of the Sweater KAL: Pinwheel Top {Skacel Yarn Ad Sweater} in two strands of Sirdar Denim Chunky {just needs seaming}
Current UFO Extermination Project: Homespun sweater coat {frogged and being reknit}
nicolethegeek is offline   Reply With Quote