Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-26-2006, 12:29 AM   #1
*KnitPixie*
Turning the Heel

Leftover yarn...... You can help
Hi, I am new to the forum. I am currently experiencing hand and arm pain and I am seeing a rheumatologist. He told me to knit lightly... no more big projects for a while . So I decided to knit for charity. :XX: I am now a member of a charity group that knits booties, hats, blankets, etc. for premature babies in the NICU who need our help. Some of these babies are born so small that their heads are as small as a lemon :crying: It makes me sad to see children in such a state. You too can help either by becoming a member yourself or if you do not have the time or skill to do this you can help by doing other things such as donating yarn ( most of us have yarn sitting around that we have no intentions of using, why not donate it to a good cause, all yarn donated will be used to make items for these unfortunate children), knitting needles etc, monetary support anything you can do to help would be much appreciated. If anyone wants to donate anything or has any questions just ask me. Thank you

We could learn a lot from crayons:some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names,
and all are different colors....
but they all exist very nicely in the same box.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*KnitPixie* is offline   Reply With Quote