I read the the knit-a-long about clogs and am now considering doing a pair. I do have some questions if you all would be ever so kind to answer.
1. Is the pattern from Fiber Trends or is there another one floating around out there? Do you order it from one of the knitting stores?
2. How hard are they to knit? Any special skills? How hard is it to felt? I have felted a sweater by accident, now it fits a very tiny person.
3. How is it that you fit them as you felt them? I am thinking that these would make cool gifts for next Christmas.
4. Does Wool of the Andes felt?
5. If you used black for the sole, does it bleed its color when you felt it?
Thanks a bunch