Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-04-2006, 12:04 PM   #1
CindyH
Knitting the Flap

Send a message via AIM to CindyH
Thoughts on Lendrum DT vs Traveller?
Hello!

I intend on purchasing a spinning wheel in the near future. I think I would be mainly spinning DK weight to bulky yarns, but having the option to spin thinner yarns would be a great plus also. I've been researching wheels online and reading various forums to get a good idea of what I should get. I've narrowed down my choices to the Lendrum DT or the Ashford Traveller (although I think I'm leaning somewhat towards the Lendrum because of the foldability and the slider on the flyer). I know the main advice everyone gives is to try out the wheel before purchasing, but there seems to be no shops nor active guilds near me where I can do so. I would appreciate anyone's input on these two wheels. Thanks in advance!!
I'm CBFCindy on Ravelry.
CindyH is offline   Reply With Quote