Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-20-2006, 04:41 PM   #1
liya
Casting On

Send a message via AIM to liya Send a message via MSN to liya Send a message via Yahoo to liya
The way I knit
I watched a few videos on the site but the way I knit is different from the videos. I was taught by a woman from israel,

When I make a knit stitch, (i'm right handed) I hold the needle with the stitches on it in my left hand, in my right hand i'm knitting. When I make a knit stitch I bring the needle in front of the needle in my left hand and insert it at the top, and bring the yarn under the needle and pull up. When i make a purl stitch I do the same accept i bring the yarn behind the neelde, insert the neelde in to the stitch behind the needle and bring the yarn under the needle and pull up. I'm not sure if i'm explaining this where it is being understood. If so, does anyone know the name of my style of knitting?

Liya
liya is offline   Reply With Quote