Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-27-2006, 11:39 PM   #1
kittyscorner
Ribbing the Cuff

Send a message via MSN to kittyscorner Send a message via Yahoo to kittyscorner
HELP... Convert Flat Pattern Into Round
Thisvest from Interweave Knits Magazine has been planned and dreamt about for months! Ok, Iíll admit it Iím on a somewhat yarn diet and canít get more yarnÖ To stick to my yarn diet, I gone through my stash and found 10 skeins of Dale of Norway Sisik in olive green just screaming out at me!! I fell all over in love with this yarn again, soooooo sooooo soft. The contents are: wool, mohair, acrylic and rayon.

Iím a little scared because instead of knitting it flat like the pattern said, Iím knitting it in the round! as you can see itís on my circs right now lol. I eliminated the 2Ks the the end and followed the cable pattern that it called for, so far so good Iím just afraid of getting up to the armpits when it divides from the front and back. Has anyone knit this in the round? I found references on other blogs where they have done this but I hadnít gotten a reply yet.

HelpÖ has anyone converted this pattern into round? or any pattern?

Hereís a picture of my progress.

kittyscorner is offline   Reply With Quote