Einstein is the LARGEST project on the needles at the moment, but its sharing my knitting moments with:
1) A green, 4-cable sock which only needs me to graft the toe... and then start its mate. Blackberry ridge pattern & wool. love it.
2) a blue and blue/green fairisle sock. I am to the heel. Again, Blackberry Ridge.
3) A bell-pattern shawl. This is the 6th, or so. This one on an incredible lacy silk/mohair from Fiberarts in San Fran.
4) My first intarsia project, a to-be-felted bag. It's insane. I currently have 7 balls of yarn dripping off the ws.
5) A sweater for DH, simple top-down raglan in a blue/gray ragg wool. All done but for the sleeves.
6) A scarf for me (the multi-directional scarf in Kureyon).
7) A very large lap blanket in Mar La for DH.
And, I have two sweaters for my baby that I've finished knitting, but both need to be finished.
And today... I am finishing putting binding on a quilt I did YEARS ago.
Maybe I should quit my job???
Who values the merits of multiple WIPS.