Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-30-2006, 11:21 AM   #1
AidanM
Turning the Heel

*psst* Pass it along..
Have any of you ever passed along some tip to another knitter you'd never met before and would never meet again?

Yesterday I was in what passes for a LYS around here and I scooched past this woman to get at some books. She was looking at bags and I said "Need a bag?" she said "No, not really, just looking." I said "Have you heard of knitpicks.com? They just came out with their own line of needles that are like Addi Turbos and they came out with their own knitting bag." her eyebrows went up and I knew she was hooked. I told her how they get their own yarns from Peru and how it was all inexpensive.
My last tip for her? "It's spellt k-n-i-t-p-i-c-k-s.com"

------Begin Knitter's Geek Code Block------

Version: 1.1

KCR Exp> Spm-> Bam+ Alu+ Syn+++ Nov--- Cot++ Wool++ Lux Hemp+ Stash++> Scale+> Fin@ Ent? FI !Int--- Tex+ Lace Felt- Flat Circ DPN Swatch- KIP++ SNB- EZ+++ FO> WIP+++ WGauge+ Cr+++ Sw+ Wv?> Sp?>

------End Knitter's Geek Code Block-----
AidanM is offline   Reply With Quote