Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-21-2006, 09:13 AM   #1
KristiMetz
Knitting the Flap

Toddler sweater made in bulky yarn in one piece?
I was wondering if anyone could help me find a pattern.

I'm going to make my first sweater and I think I'm going to make one for my toddler (he wears around a 4T).

I'd like to use bulky yarn, something like Classic Elite Paintbox (3 stitches to the inch).

Can anyone help me find a pattern? It doesn't need to be free, but it needs to be readily available (on the Internet or something my LYS will carry, she mainly carries mainstream stuff).

I'd like a readily available pattern so that I can go to the LYS at lunch today and start on it!

It would really help me adjust to working FT again, I think, and being away from my son, if I was doing something for him during the day. If that makes any sense. (I'm getting divorced and that's why I went from being a SAHM to working FT and being a single mama).

TIA for any suggestions!!
KristiMetz is offline   Reply With Quote