Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-28-2006, 08:35 PM   #1
SabrinaJL
Turning the Heel

Help with Caps to the Capital hat (DPN's)
Ok, I think something went terribly wrong with my gauge because the hat is too small. I know it's supposed to be small, but this can't possibly fit on a human head. I did one a couple weeks ago on one of my looms and it seemed to come out about the right size. This hat is the first one I've ever made using knitting needles so I'm not surprised it came out wrong. Did you use the needles they called for or did you have to adjust it? When I did the gauge swatch it came out right so I'm a bit here.

Oh, here are pics. The blue one is the loom one, the peach one is the knit one. And my cat has graciously decided to help model them for me.
Attached Images:

SabrinaJL is offline   Reply With Quote