Old 01-20-2007, 11:36 AM   #1
Grams
Casting On

Kimono Cardigan in Knit N Style 6/05
Hi Everyone,
Has anyone tried to knit the kimono cardigan as seen in Knit 'N Style mag in 6/05? There are corrected pattern directions that need to used rather than the original pattern as seen in the mag. Although there seems to be some errors in this pattern also. I found the corrected instructions on the mag web site.
I am trying to work on the panel that creates the pocket and am having a problem because I am wondering if the directions are correct. I found another area that was in error prior to this.
If someone in the forum has knitted this garment please let me know how you approached the pocket area.
Thanks
Grams is offline   Reply With Quote

This advertising will not be shown to registered members. Join our free online community today!