Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-21-2007, 05:25 PM   #1
YouCantBuyThisMovement
1st Leg of the Journey

Send a message via AIM to YouCantBuyThisMovement Send a message via Yahoo to YouCantBuyThisMovement
First sweater
Ok I have a few questions. I am doing a raglan style hoodie and I have all the pieces done I have seamed up the sleeves and both sides to the body but I am now to the point where I am sewing the sleeves to the body but I am confused how to seam up something that was decreased it comes out kinda lumpy.

Also the sleeves are a bit tighter than I would have liked not by much but I was wondering if I could go back and takeout the seam and add a bit or should I just leave it alone.

Thanks for all the help kisses

YouCantBuyThisMovement is offline   Reply With Quote