Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-27-2007, 09:09 PM   #1
Working the Gusset
candicane's Avatar
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 1,264
Thanks: 2
Thanked 85 Times in 74 Posts
What type of decreases
to make a hat that has this shape on top?

Attached Thumbnails:
Click image for larger version

Name:	ol2096-630x.jpg
Views:	172
Size:	13.6 KB
ID:	35704  
candicane is offline   Reply With Quote


This advertising will not be shown to registered members. Join our free online community today!

Old 01-28-2007, 12:41 AM   #2
Knit On!
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Montana
Posts: 27,765
Thanks: 160
Thanked 6,457 Times in 6,038 Posts
Send a message via Yahoo to suzeeq
You can use either ssk or k2tog or both if you're doing double decreases like along a raglan seam.

suzeeq is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Help with hat decreases XxavoOo General Knitting 3 02-09-2011 08:20 PM
Need help with decreases! craftyhands22 How-to Questions 1 01-02-2008 01:58 PM
Hat decreases candicane How-to Questions 7 08-24-2007 12:56 PM
decreases candicane How-to Questions 7 04-16-2007 11:21 AM
I can't type on chat! Where do you type? Anastasia Beaverhausen General Knitting 1 09-21-2006 09:16 PM

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:34 PM.