Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-27-2007, 11:40 AM   #1
kellyh57
Turning the Heel

OT: I just can't keep a secret anymore!
I hate keeping secrets! Especially when others are sharing the exact same thing and I can't say "me too!" Yeah, I've got a 3rd baby on the way. My due date is now Oct 11. It was Sept 26, but they did an ultrasound and changed it to Oct. 2. They sent me to another place for another ultrasound because she just wasn't sure and they said Oct. 11. Both of my first 2 were 10 days late so I'm going with the Oct. 11 date and hoping that this one will come before that. I got so tired of people bugging me about when the baby was coming when they were late!

One of my good friends announced her pregnancy a month ago and she's due about the same time. It's their first and they've been talking about trying so I just congratulated her. I figured we'd let them have the spotlight for a while. I don't know if she'll be upset or happy. She's one of those people that's hard to read....

We told my family this past weekend. My uncle passed away so we went home and saw everyone. (He's on Dad's side and we weren't as close with them as Mom's so we told Mom's side/brother/sister, etc.) I got the boys "I'm going to be a big brother" shirts to wear to tell them It was fun!

Okay. I feel so much better telling!!!

Kelly