Old 07-04-2007, 10:41 PM   #11
DonnaS
1st Leg of the Journey

Send a message via AIM to DonnaS Send a message via MSN to DonnaS Send a message via Yahoo to DonnaS
Hey glad it worked out for you!

Pam it takes practice and patience to get even stitches. I didn't hem the fleece I used but I did blanket stitch in the same kind of yarn. In retrospect I should have gone with a smaller blanket stitch.. you at least need it to match your gauge so that the stitches are even when you go into the loop. I didn't watch the video enough to know what point B was but it's the piece that lays along the edge of the material This is what I use when I'm doing kitchen towels or anything that needs a crocheted edge. To me it's neater than going into the fabric itself with the stitches and ALOT easier than shoving a steel hook thru over and over again (and less damaging to the fabric).
My Yarn Stash is a Treasure Chest!

~ Nothing in life so bad it can't be solved with an afternoon of yarn shopping... and a great sale! ~

DonnaS is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to DonnaS For This Useful Post:
PamJ (07-05-2007)

This advertising will not be shown to registered members. Join our free online community today!