Old 07-04-2007, 11:04 PM   #1
purlwise
Ribbing the Cuff

Woo Hoo!
Yeah! I'm so glad there is finally a forum for crochet! I love this website for my knitting projects, but during the summer I prefer to crochet! I was feeling lonely, and have been away from the site, but decided to check back in and I'm so surprised!

Thanks so much, and I'm looking forward to talking crochet for a few more summer months!
purlwise is offline   Reply With Quote

This advertising will not be shown to registered members. Join our free online community today!

Old 07-05-2007, 03:24 AM   #2
aineepooh1
Working the Gusset

I know I know I just learned how to crochet about 2 months ago and I am cranking out baby blankets like crazy. I am so happy too that KH has a spot for us b/c I have also beengoing to crochetville.org for help. they are very nice but it's just not home.. KWIM?? I love how FAST crochet is and I my knitting for other projects.. I am torn b/w two lovers~!
Old 07-05-2007, 07:18 AM   #3
DonnaS
1st Leg of the Journey

Send a message via AIM to DonnaS Send a message via MSN to DonnaS Send a message via Yahoo to DonnaS
lol Congratulations on both of you for your new skill! I think it's wonderful that people can appreciate both forms. I was an avid crocheter for years and years and still like it for some things, but prefer knitting for others. Doesn't mean I like one more than the other... just that there are things each is more suitable for.

Again, congratulations!!
My Yarn Stash is a Treasure Chest!

~ Nothing in life so bad it can't be solved with an afternoon of yarn shopping... and a great sale! ~

DonnaS is offline   Reply With Quote