Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-10-2007, 10:15 AM   #1
Slim
Working the Gusset

Which interchangeable needles?
I'd appreciate some feedback to help me make a decision. I recently decided to get a set of interchangeable circs. After looking at the various options, I decided on Denise, primarily because of the shorter cable lengths they offer. I received my Denises 2 days ago and cast on immediately, and I'm sorry to say that I don't much care for them. I'm having trouble with the yarn sliding over the connectors (or not), and the needles themselves seem to have more drag than I expected. I should probably mention here that most of my experience with circulars has been on Addis. I know there are a lot of knitters who love their Denise needles, so tell me: will I get used to them? Is it an acquired skill? Or should I return them and go for the KnitPicks Options?
Slim is offline   Reply With Quote