Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-11-2007, 02:59 PM   #1
MerigoldinWA
Grafting the Toe

Thanked 1,834 Times in 1,737 Posts
How common is couple's knitting?
I have noticed BostonBecca's boyfriend has started not only knitting, but a knitting blog. And also saw where Gamerchick said she taught her husband to knit. My husband of 40 years let me teach him to knit last fall on our anniversary. He became quickly addicted and knit about 20 hats, one right after the other, all his own designs, just experimenting and learning. He is on to other projects now but is still interested and will no doubt take it up again when it gets cold.

I was wondering how many other people have spouses or boyfriend/girlfriends who knit? In other words is this couple's knitting common, or rare? If your DH/DW or DBF/DGF doesn't knit, do you think you would like them to? How does couple's knitting work? Do you fight over needles? Enjoy SEX together? (Couldn't resist this abbreviation, if you don't know it please check the frequently used abbreviations. It's not all that private.)

Looking forward to hearing from you all.
MerigoldinWA is offline   Reply With Quote