I count steps:
- 13 stairsteps leading upstairs.
- 11 stairsteps leading to the basement.
- 18 footsteps from my side of the bed to the bathroom door.
- 14 footsteps from the bottom of my front porch to my car.
At my last corporate job:
- 67 footsteps between my desk and my boss's office.
- 42 footsteps from my desk to the elevator.
And, when I'm walking with someone I must
walk in step with them. The exception to that rule is when I'm walking with my husband and we're holding hands. In that situation, I must walk opposite steps of him or our arm swings get all kerflonky.
And and, when I'm walking and hear music, I must
walk in tempo with the music. I've tried ignoring it, but have literally tripped.