Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-14-2007, 09:42 PM   #1
Casting On
tinygreendragon's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Birmingham, west midlands
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Fringe - Not even sure that's what you call it!!
Hi all, I new to this site and very new to knitting, I started two weeks ago and have knitted a scarf (very bad attempt with a hole and it gets bigger and small whoops) but my second scarf is much better, has kept it's shape not holes I am really pleased with myself!! I want to give it to my goddaughter for her birthday in a couple of weeks and it looks very bare all done in knit (this is the only one I know so far ) I was wondering how to put a fringe on the scarf I'm not even sure if this is the right technical term, but what I mean is lots of threads hanging from both ends. any help would be much appricated.
tinygreendragon is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
What do you call this technique? lclarke522 General Knitting 6 03-02-2010 07:30 AM
Close Call GrandmaLori General Knitting 5 09-09-2009 02:01 PM
Cool! What Do You Call That? Knitting_Guy General Knitting 70 08-12-2007 01:49 PM
New SnB--Call for Submissions! Mer General Knitting 1 05-26-2006 11:54 AM

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:51 PM.