Old 08-29-2007, 10:31 AM   #1
kashadilla
1st Leg of the Journey

Need help from all you wool gurus!
This is a tragedy.
So...I have this beautiful off white/cream colored pea coat. I got it last winter. After a few weeks of wearing it, I had some makeup stains going on around the collar. I found a stain remover pen that said it was ok on wool, and it kind of got the stain out, but not completely. I told mom in law about it, and the next time we went to see them, she took my coat and said she could get the stain out. SHE USED A BLEACH PEN ON IT!!!!! Now the whole inside and a little of the top outside of the collar is yellow! Do you think a trip to the dry cleaners may help with this? I would be happy to get it a little less noticable.

i saw some website that said to rinse it with hydrogen peroxide, then hand wash it. Anyone agree or have other suggestions? Thanks!
kashadilla is offline   Reply With Quote

This advertising will not be shown to registered members. Join our free online community today!