Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-31-2007, 01:05 AM   #1
Sajomaro
1st Leg of the Journey

Any knitters in Langley, B.C.?
I know there are other knitters that live or frequent the Langley area. I can't be the only one buying yarn and such at Michaels and Wal-Mart. I awesome as that would be I don't think those two stores would have their yarn department just for me. Even if I do work at Michaels.

If you're in Langley or area. Let me know. It would be nice to possible arrange a Stitch 'n' Bitch but I'd be happy to know I'm not the only Langleyite on here.

Side note: If you're from the Langley area do you know of any yarn stores in Langley? I know of Langley Yarns, north of Aldergrove. And my mom said she saw a sign for a new wool shop in Walnut Grove but I haven't been able to get over that way yet.
Sajomaro is offline   Reply With Quote