Old 08-31-2007, 04:50 PM   #1
farrah
Ribbing the Cuff

looking for a baby hat pattern
Hi- Once upon a time I saw a baby hat that looked relatively simple to make...it looked like a regular hat on the top, but at the bottom, it looked like there was a strip that was attached with a big button...I hope that makes sense.

I'm hoping that someone sees this and can either direct me in the direction of a pattern, or suggest changes to an everyday pattern that would make the "strip" with a button.

TIA
Farrah
farrah is offline   Reply With Quote

This advertising will not be shown to registered members. Join our free online community today!

Old 08-31-2007, 08:02 PM   #2
EssenceRose
Knitting the Flap

do you mean one that goes under the chin like a chin strap? A bonnet type hat? Have a look here Crochet Patterns -- they have lots of crochet patterns.

On the hook! - Fan Bookmark Scarf , Friendship Doily, Fan Bookmark

Rantings of a Crazed Woman!

EssenceRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2007, 11:20 PM   #3
farrah
Ribbing the Cuff

Thanks =)
Thanks for the link...I'll check it out. I searched all of the ones at the Lion site and wasn't sure where to look next =)

Thanks,
Farrah
farrah is offline   Reply With Quote